Eaton Evercool AC Hose
Refrigerant hoses are relied upon to keep both equipment operators and shipped goods at adequate temperatures. Unfortunately, these A/C hose systems often leave a substantial and unwanted environmental footprint. With this in mind, Eaton has introduced the Evercool A/C hose to reduce environmental damage and increase sustainability.
One of the foremost problems with A/C hoses is the loss of coolant as it permeates through the walls of the hose. Not only does this significantly reduce efficiency, but it also causes the release of harmful chemicals into the atmosphere. To counter these ill effects, Eaton has constructed the Evercool hose with a patent-pending two layer construction. These two layers are combined together through the use of a veneer bond which minimized permeation and maximizes the compatibility of oils and refrigerants. The dual layer construction makes for a hose that is incredibly resistant to wear and kinking. In comparison with other AC hoses, the Evercool surpasses the competition in temperature range, permeation resistance, and flexibility.
There is no doubt that having a reliable A/C hose is a must in commercial applications. Without hose reliability there is a chance that operators will not be kept cool and neither will the goods that require refrigeration during transportation. The Eaton Evercool hose has an operational temperature range that far surpasses any other A/C hoses in its class. In fact, the Evercool hose is not only more resistant to wear thanks to its dual-layer design, but it is also UV resistant which greatly extends that life of A/C hoses that are continually exposed to direct sunlight.
Benefits of the Evercool AC Hose
- Low Permeation Value – As it has been shown, the Eaton Evercool hose eliminates the permeation of coolant materials. This helps to reduce the footprint that is left on the environment through the use of harmful chemicals.
- Heat Resistant – The dual layer construction of the Evercool hose means that it has a much greater resistance to temperature fluctuations, including extended exposure to high temperatures. This significantly reduces the chance of the hose being compromised in high demand applications.
- Easy to Install – To make the change to the Evercool hose, Eaton has ensured that the hose is designed for easy installation. The hose can be installed in most applications within minutes, providing immediate permeation relief.
- Multiple Applications – Unlike the A/C hoses of competitors, the Eaton Evercool hose can be used in a variety of implementations, including vehicles used for transportation such as vans and trucks. In addition, the Evercool hose works great in construction air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- High Performance – The Eaton Evercool hose has been put through a rigorous testing process which notes the integrity of the couplings by using vibration and impulse testing. This testing will ensure that the hose will perform properly under nearly any condition. In addition, this vibration testing proves that fittings will remain secure when under duress.
The Evercool hose eliminates permeation and increases heat resistantce through the use of two layers of hose material and the superior design of the Evercool hose offers extreme performance qualities where others fail. If you are in the market for an industrial strength coolant hose, look no further than the Evercool by Eaton.