Omni Services provides superior quality hydraulic hoses.
Hydraulic Hose and Fittings
Omni Services is a premier distributor of Eaton fluid conveyance products. Hydraulic hose has evolved significantly over the years and with equipment today running at higher pressures and with increased heat we have the products needed to meet these demands.
Selecting the right hose and connector for the job isn’t always easy, that’s why all our fabricators complete a minimum level 200 training at Eaton Aeroquip school as well as Hose Safety Institute certifications.
Whether you need to visit a retail location to replace a broken hose quickly or are a manufacturer looking for a fluid conveyance specialist to partner with and has the capability of producing thousands of hose assemblies, Omni Services has the products, personnel and knowledge to accommodate your needs.
- Eaton Aeroquip Matchmate Hydraulic Hose: GH781, GH663, GH493, GH793, FC254, FC300, FC350, FC234
- Eaton Aeroquip AQP and AQP Hi-Impulse
- EZ Clip GH134 hose and fittings for refrigeration applications
- Eaton Synflex 3130, 30CT, 34PW, 3440, 37AL thermoplastic hydraulic hose
- Eaton Everflex fluoropolymer (PTFE) hose S-TW
- Reusable fittings, JIC, SAE and DIN metric crimp fittings and adapters, O-ring Boss, O-ring face seal, BSP, JIS, CAT, Code 61 and 62 Split Flange, Komatsu
- Swivel joints and expansion joints
- DOT air brake assemblies
- Brake lines and power steering hoses
- Hose sleeving and protective wrap: Fire sleeving, kevlar sleeving, plastic and metal protective wrap and bundling
- SAE hydraulic oil
100R1, 100R2, 100R3, 100R4, 100R5, 100R6, 100R7, 100R8, 100R11, 100R12, 100R15, 100R16, 100R17, 100R18
The Northeast's leading hose and accessories distributor with retail service stores located throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Delaware and Canada. With over 40 years of specializing in fluid conveyance, we continue to provide products of the highest quality and excellent service.