Hydraulic Hose and Fittings
Hydraulic hoses and fittings are at the core of who we are. Since our inception in 1976, hydraulic hose has been a central pillar of Omni Services and that focus has only strengthened over the last four decades.
As a Danfoss ‘Diamond’ distributor, we are proud to offer the full range of Danfoss hydraulic hose and fittings products including full lines of both spiral hose and braided (one wire and two wire) hydraulic hoses, hydraulic fittings, stainless steel adapters and even metric tube fittings. With equipment today running at higher pressures and more extreme temperatures than ever before, it is important to have the right tools for the job. Our 45 plus years of hydraulic hose expertise will help you navigate the thousands of potential hydraulic hose assembly combinations to create the perfect product for your application.
Fabricating safe and reliable hose assemblies is a job that we take seriously so that you can focus on the task at hand. All our fabricators are required to complete Danfoss level 200 training at a minimum, as well as receive safety certifications from the Hose Safety Institute. Whether you’re in need of a quick repair for a broken hose, or you’re a manufacturer searching for the right fluid conveyance partner to produce thousands of hose assemblies, Omni Services has the hydraulic hose and fittings expertise to deliver a successful solution.
Hydraulic Hose Products
- Danfoss Aeroquip Matchmate Hydraulic Hose: GH781, GH663, GH493, GH793, FC254, FC300, FC350, FC234
- Danfoss Aeroquip AQP and AQP Hi-Impulse
- EZ Clip GH134 hose and fittings for refrigeration applications
- Danfoss Synflex 3130, 30CT, 34PW, 3440, 37AL thermoplastic hydraulic hose
- Danfoss Everflex fluoropolymer (PTFE) hose S-TW
- Reusable fittings, JIC, SAE and DIN metric crimp fittings and adapters, O-ring Boss, O-ring face seal, BSP, JIS, CAT, Code 61 and 62 Split Flange, Komatsu
- Swivel joints and expansion joints
- DOT air brake assemblies
- Brake lines and power steering hoses
- Hose sleeving and protective wrap: Fire sleeving, kevlar sleeving, plastic and metal protective wrap and bundling
- SAE hydraulic oil
Hydraulic Hose Types
100R1, 100R2, 100R3, 100R4, 100R5, 100R6, 100R7, 100R8, 100R11, 100R12, 100R15, 100R16, 100R17, 100R18
The Northeast's leading hose and accessories distributor with retail service stores located throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Delaware and Canada. With over 40 years of specializing in fluid conveyance, we continue to provide products of the highest quality and excellent service.