One Wire Braided Hose
Danfoss one wire braided hydraulic hoses are versatile, high-performance hoses that are often at the foundation of low to medium pressure hydraulic systems. These hoses excel when used to transport petroleum and water-based fluids and have an operating pressure range of 600 PSI to 3200 PSI (depending on hose size). Danfoss’ one wire braided hoses feature an impressive array of benefits, headlined by Danfoss’ ‘Triple Crown’ of high pressure, temperature and abrasion resistance. One wire braided hoses utilize a DURA-TUFF™ synthetic rubber cover to achieve further environmental resistance and have a working temperature range of -50°F to +260°F. Danfoss one wire hydraulic hoses exceed SAE 100R1 standards and will excel in most working environments.
One Wire Product List
- GH663 (Aeroquip by Danfoss)
- GH681 (Aeroquip by Danfoss)
- EC115 (Winner by Danfoss)
- GH194 AQP (Aeroquip by Danfoss)
- FC839B Bruiser (Aeroquip by Danfoss; can be one or two wire)
- FC639 (Braided R17; can be one or two wire)
- EC118 3000 PSI constant pressure (Braided R17; can be one or two wire)
The Northeast's leading hose and accessories distributor with retail service stores located throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Delaware and Canada. With over 40 years of specializing in fluid conveyance, we continue to provide products of the highest quality and excellent service.