We carry the top brands for valves
Valves are critical to fluid systems, they are the doors that decide what comes and goes and at what volumes and pressure. They will make or break the entire fluid system. Omni Services works closely with engineering, purchasing departments and users to ensure the correct valve are selected for your system.
Needle valves, encapsulated ball valves, relief valves, metering valves, regulators or actuated valves; sourcing the right valve is confusing and tricky. Omni’s trusted suppliers manufacture the valves you require. Ask Omni Services to support your success.
Omni Services Instrumentation and Process Division is dedicated to helping you source the right leak-proof connections, meeting and exceeding your needs when it comes to selecting and supplying the right product for your application. Connect with Omni Services today.
The Major Functions valves perform are:
- Direction – Direct the flow path of media, with multiple circuits. (3 way ball valves)
- Regulation – Control and adjust flow rates. (Regulators, metering, needle, diaphragm, bellows valves)
- Isolation – Turn flow on or off. Connect to or isolate from a circuit (2 & 3 way ball valves, check & relief valves)
- Protection – Protect system pressures or provide filtration (check & relief valves, inline and tee filters)
Use the STAMPED acronym when designing valves.
- Size – Connection sizes and flow rates?
- Temperature – Ambient and the conveyed media?
- Application – Agency specification approvals required?
- Media – What is being conveyed?
- Pressure/Vacuum – Maximum working pressure or vacuum to which the valve is exposed?
- End connections – What type of connection mates with the fluid system?
- Delivery/Availability – When is the valve required?
provide quick quarter-turn on/off to stop or direct flow. These essential components are capable of handling high pressures, fluids and gases. They can also be configured for full flow or to prevent reverse flow among many other options.
are used for flow control in front of sensitive instruments, slowing sudden surges of flow. Most needle valves can shut off flow.
are designed for uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases in industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power and utilities.
protect people and components. They perform an essential safety function by diverting/releasing fluids or gas when a preset pressure is reached.
offer precise flow rate control, due to its life load packing and precision threads. Most metering valves do not close or shut off flow.
like ball valves offer a quick quarter turn to open and close but are lighter weight and have a smaller profile. Butterfly valves can be manufactured in single, double and triple offset configurations depending on the media and pressures the equipment is handling.
The Northeast's leading hose and accessories distributor with retail service stores located throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Delaware and Canada. With over 40 years of specializing in fluid conveyance, we continue to provide products of the highest quality and excellent service.