Triple Crown Hose
In the realm of hydraulic hoses, the Eaton name is synonymous with ‘quality’. With their durable construction and steadfast reliability, Eaton hydraulic hoses are widely recognized as the industry standard for all hydraulic applications. Triple Crown® is an improvement to the MatchMate® line of hydraulic hoses from Eaton and utilize improved hose construction technologies to create one of the most dependable high-performance hydraulic hoses on the market.
Benefits of the Triple Crown
As its name suggests, there are three advantages/qualities that set Eaton’s Triple Crown hydraulic hoses far apart from the crowd.
First, Triple Crown hoses employs an upgraded wire reinforcement design that enables them to achieve far higher-pressure ratings than most conventional hydraulic hoses. Second, Triple Crown hoses utilize new, modernized insulation materials in their construction which increases their abrasion resistance and in turn leads to a longer and more reliable hose life.
Finally, the premium components and superior build of Eaton’s Triple Crown hydraulic hoses means that they can operate successfully in a wider range of working temperatures and ensure your operation’s success through frigid colds or extreme heats.
These technological advancements give Eaton Aeroquip Triple Crown MatchMate® hoses an unparalleled level of quality and performance. From taxing industrial service operations to demanding hydraulic applications, Eaton’s Triple Crown hoses are the high-performance product that you need to keep your business moving.
Eaton Aeroquip Triple Crown MatchMate® Hoses:
- GH663 – GH663 MatchMate® hydraulic hose is constructed from a synthetic rubber tube and a single wire braid to increase durability and pressure rating. GH663 is designed for use in applications that require the transfer of petroleum and water-based fluids.
- GH781 – GH781 MatchMate® hydraulic hose utilizes a double wire braid and a DURA-TUFF synthetic rubber outer cover. This hydraulic hose is meant for use in general applications with petroleum and water-based fluids. GH781 has an operating temperature range of between -40 and 260 degrees Fahrenheit.
- GH120 – GH120 MatchMate® hydraulic hose is designed for use in temperatures down to -57 degrees Fahrenheit and it works with petroleum or water-based fluids. This hose features a double wire braid for added reinforcement and a synthetic rubber cover to better protect against the elements.
- GH793 – GH793 MatchMate® hydraulic hose from Eaton is constructed using a double wire braid to better withstand constant flexing and abrasion. This hose is made for general purpose hydraulic use in a variety of applications, including hydraulic systems with petroleum or water-based fluids.
- GH493 – GH493 MatchMate® hydraulic hose features a 4-spiral wire reinforcement system and a DURA-TUFF synthetic rubber cover. The 4-spiral wire design of GH493 gives this hose added flexibility with a ½ SAE bend radius. This hose is meant for use in general hydraulic applications where extra hose flexibility is required.
- FC254 – FC254 MatchMate® hydraulic hose utilizes a heavy duty 4-spiral braid design to increase flexibility. This hydraulic hose is constructed from DURA-TUFF rubber, making it highly resistant to damage caused by environmental abrasion. The FC254 is made for general industrial service with petroleum and water-based fluids.
For more information about Eaton’s Aeroquip Triple Crown and other hydraulic hoses visit Omni Services Hydraulic Page.